Gulf Coast Youth Soccer Club has an opening for a seasonal part-time facility maintenance person/contractor to help maintain our 34 acre, 26 field complex. This would be an ideal position for a college student, retiree or stay at home parent looking to contribute to the club and earn some extra cash.
Primary Work Tasks:
- Field Marking
- Weed Eating
- Distribution of fertilizer, weed killer, seeding, pesticide and ant control
- Goal/goal net replacement and maintenance
- General landscaping, light carpentry, etc.
The ideal candidate should be able to operate or be willing to learn to use the following equipment:
- Riding lawnmowers, push mowers
- Weed eaters
- Field marking paint machines
- Small turf tractor
- Light carpentry or maintenance (bleacher/bench repairs, fencing repairs, sign hanging, etc. as needed
Salary and Time Commitment
- Most work will be done M-F, approx 8 am - 12 pm, 3-4 days a week as needed.
- Flexible hours for some individual tasks, most 2 person tasks will need to be completed in the morning.
If you are interested in learning more about this positions, please send an email with name, phone and a brief description of your experience level to Gulf Coast Youth Soccer Club at firstname.lastname@example.org