As a member of the Gulf Coast Youth Soccer Club you are entitled to many benefits that other youth sports organizations cannot provide. We take pride in being a full-service club with a first rate facility for our members to enjoy and benefit from. Partial list of member benefits:
- First Rate Facility – year-round maintenance and turf management program to ensure quality surfaces to train and play on.
- Full-Service Club – offering a wide variety of programs for players of all ability and playing levels.
- Professional Staff – two (2) full-time coaches with advanced licenses to support the club, our members, and coaches to build and maintain a quality and professional club soccer environment. The club also employs a dedicated field maintenance person to maintain our fields and equipment.
- Player Development – player development curriculum and methodology for all programs developed by our USSF A-licensed Director of Coaching Roy Lassiter and Staff.
- Proper Player Evaluation and Placement – players have more fun when they experience success on the field. To experience success, they need to be placed in an age-appropriate program that matches their ability level while they develop competence and confidence with the ball and in the game. As they learn, grow and advance to the next level, we have a higher-level program waiting for them to continue their advancement to the NextLevel and beyond. Our DOC oversees player evaluation and placement for each player to assure their optimal development.
- Coaching Education – In-house coaching education program supports the continuous development of all professional and volunteer staff, supervised by our USSF A-licensed Director of Coaching.
- Member Services – All members in all programs have access to our professional staff for personalized advice and guidance on their players ability and personal development plan. We strive for open communication, transparency and to respond quickly to member requests.
- Fun and Family Friendly Environment - a festive family-friendly environment is crucial to youth development and player retention. We take pride in providing a true club environment that appeals to all families.
- Proper Player Evaluation and Placement – To experience success and have more fun, kids need to be placed in a program that matches their age and ability level while they develop competence and confidence with the ball and in the game. As they learn, grow and advance, we have a higher-level program ready for them to continue their advancement to "their" NextLevel and beyond.
When you join Gulf Coast Soccer, you are entitled to these benefits and you also help lay the foundation for the clubs continuous imporovement and development for current and future generations of players. We welcome the prospect of you joining our club and our family!
Gulf Coast Soccer