- Continue doing the things from the Freshman Year.
- Review and update academic plan for the school year (with family and counselor)
- Review grades and goals with family, coach and club college liaison.
- Narrow college list to 20-40 schools you are most interested in
- Put together your academic and athletic profile to send to college coaches (get a sample from club college liaison)
- Set-up meeting with Leslie Pierce, GC College Soccer Liason to discuss your interests and goals
- Sign up to take your PSAT or PACT
- Write personal cover letters and a player profile-update resume and
- Start contacting schools, but keep in mind college coaches at NCAA schools are prohibited from contacting you until July 1st of your Junior year.
- Plan to visit college campuses and college soccer games to learn about schools you are interested in
- Attend college showcase events
- Attend a residential summer camp at a school you are interested
- Attend extra training sessions, skills training, and private lessons
If you have any questions or need personal assistance, please contact our college placement liaison at email@example.com
Return to College Placement Home Page